LTI Publication Grants
- LTI Korea offers publication grants as an incentive for overseas publishing companies to publish Korean literature, humanities and social sciences and children's literature texts, in order to support and encourage the globalization of Korean books.
- Grant Eligibility
- Foreign Publishing companies that have published this year or will publish this year, a book with copyright imported from Korea.
- Applications are accepted by the end of March, June and September and the results of the evaluation are announced the following month (April/July/October).
** Books that have been translated with an LTI Korea Translation Grant are eligible for this grant at any time.
- Required Documents and How to Apply
- Sign up on the LTI Korea website (http://eng.klti.or.kr)
- Fill in the application form on the online application page and upload the documents listed below. (The format for documents '1' and '2' should be downloaded from the website and then uploaded to the application page after being filled in.)
1. Publishing company introduction
2. Publishing plan, including publishing budget
3. Contract for overseas publication between the publishing company and the Korean copyright holder
4. Translation contract between the publishing company and the translator
- Evaluation Criteria and Grant Amount
- The level of interest in the text in the target location, the feasibility of the publishing plan, the formation and appropriateness of the budget, the status and credibility of the publishing company, and other factors are all taken into account when evaluating the grant application.
- The grant amount offered is decided according to the language, genre and nature of the publication.
※ This option requires login after signing up for membership. Please click Membership and Login on the LTI Korea website.
European & Asian Languages Team, Jenny Bedeul Kim (firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com/+82-2-6919-7744)