List_Books from korea
A Quarterly Magazine for Publishers
- The publication of the quarterly magazine list_Books from Korea (hereafter list), which introduces Korean books in foreign languages, works to promote the growing exportation of Korean copyright.
- By providing information on literature, culture and the publishing scene in Korea to overseas readers, list opens up a wider readership for Korean literature.
- Published 4 times a year in English and Chinese.
- Divided into three sections: special articles (special section, interviews with authors, theme lounge etc.), articles on publishing (publishing trends, trade report etc.), articles introducing books (bestsellers, steady sellers, review, new books recommended by publishers etc.), providing a varied and appealing insight into Korean books and publishing culture.
* A webzine (available in Korean/English/Chinese) is created in tandem based on the contents of the offline magazine. www.list.or.kr
* Mobile app service (iPad only)
* For magazine subscriptions and enquiries email@example.com
- Publication to date
- Vol. 18 Winter (November) 2012
- Vol. 17 Autumn (September) 2012
- Vol. 16 Summer (May) 2012
- Vol. 15 Spring (March) 2012
- Vol. 14 Winter (November) 2011
- LTI Korea 10th Anniversary Special Edition (September) 2011
- Vol. 13 Autumn (August) 2011
- Vol. 12 Summer (May) 2011
- Vol. 11 Spring (March) 2011
- Vol. 10 Winter (November) 2010
- Vol. 9 Autumn (August) 2010
- Vol. 8 Summer (May) 2010
- Vol. 7 Spring (March) 2010
- Vol. 6 Winter (November) 2009
- Vol. 5 Autumn (August) 2009
- Vol. 4 Summer (May) 2009
- Vol. 3 Spring (March) 2009
- Vol. 2 Winter (November) 2008
- Vol. 1 Autumn (August) 2008
Contact Info: Kim, Sun-hye, Korean Books Publishing Project Team (+82-2-6919-7741 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact Info: Lee, Chae Eun, Korean Books Publishing Project Team (+82-2-6919-7745 / email@example.com)
Contact Info: Cha, Yeong-ju, Korean Books Publishing Project Team (+82-2-6919-7744 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
plus+ list Books from Korea Online Newsletter
- plus+list_Books from Korea is created alongside list and sent out as a newsletter to publishers and agencies once a month in order to offer interested parties a wider range of information on Korean books.
- Produced in English and Chinese.
- Sent out once a month to 8000 publishing companies and agencies in around 100 different countries
- Has been in production since November 2008
※ For subscriptions and enquiries contact: Pluslist@klti.or.kr
Contact Info for English Edition: Lee, Chae Eun, Korean Books Publishing Project Team (+82-2-6919-7745
Contact Info for Chinese Edition: Cha, Yeong-ju, Korean Books Publishing Project Team (+82-2-6919-7744